Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tato

What Do You Think About Stripes?

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you add stripes to your Fiesta?

• Of course
    • No way
    • Maybe

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

I am curios to see what you guys think about adding stripes on the Fiesta...

Hope to get some nice discussion here :)

Cheers!

Deffo not on my titanium but even if I had the zetec s it would still be a no they just don't look good.

Nah, I think the Fiesta is too sophisticated for stripes.

Actually the only Fiesta that I've seen with stripes is this one:

2011fordfiestas160001.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Actually the only Fiesta that I've seen with stripes is this one:

2011fordfiestas160001.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I quite like that and if I were 21 (again) I might go for one like it. As it is, I'm now old & boring so no stripes for me :D

The KA Grand Prix has stripes and I think that looks cute - I wouldn't actually buy one myself!

I quite like that and if I were 21 (again) I might go for one like it. As it is, I'm now old & boring so no stripes for me :D

The KA Grand Prix has stripes and I think that looks cute - I wouldn't actually buy one myself!

Ok, I get the point :)

But please remember, we should always keep our mind young ;)

Ok, I get the point :)

But please remember, we should always keep our mind young ;)

Yes, absolutely agree - I'm not swopping my new Titanium for a VW Campervan any time soon :lol:

Tato likes this

Yes, absolutely agree - I'm not swopping my new Titanium for a VW Campervan any time soon :lol:

Good :lol:

I quite like the side stripes but my girlfriend has just reminded me that i'm 46!! So that's, that.

Tato likes this

I quite like the side stripes but my girlfriend has just reminded me that i'm 46!! So that's, that.

We used to call them 'go faster stripes' designed for boy racers and I guess at 46 you couldn't be described a boy racer :lol:

We used to call them 'go faster stripes' designed for boy racers and I guess at 46 you couldn't be described a boy racer :lol:

boy racers...funny :D

haha, i love all the descriptions you've mentioned.... im 21... and i have these "go faster striped" hahaha.... B)

I heard that they add +5BHP, and also another 5BHP for every accessory that you buy from Halfords. I've got a pink leopard print steering wheel cover, a ripspeed tax disc holder, some LED washer jets and some stickers for parts that I don't even have fitted and my car can pretty much keep up with a Clio RS 200.

:P

iNath likes this

haha, i love all the descriptions you've mentioned.... im 21... and i have these "go faster striped" hahaha.... B)

Your car looks really good :)

I heard that they add +5BHP, and also another 5BHP for every accessory that you buy from Halfords. I've got a pink leopard print steering wheel cover, a ripspeed tax disc holder, some LED washer jets and some stickers for parts that I don't even have fitted and my car can pretty much keep up with a Clio RS 200.

:P

It does, mine can keep up with a veyron i'll have you know! :ph34r:

Your car looks really good :)

:) your in my good books, when does you fezza arrive? was it 2weeks?

the s1600 comes with stripes, i wouldnt add them to a car but would be happy to keep them on a car that comes with them.

Stripes equal- mid life crisis

or making up for something you havent got hehe :lol:

'A snail went into a body shop and asked them to paint a racing stripe the length of his shell. He also wanted a big letter "S" right in the middle of the stripe.

The manager agreed to do it, but asked, "Why in the world do you want a paint job like this?"

The snail replied, "So everybody who sees me will say, "Wow, look at that S-car go!'"

Cringeworthy i know- couldnt resist :P

iNath likes this

Stripes only on a hot hatch (IMHO) which no mk7 is

I like the white Fiesta but having said that the Dodge "fiesta" Viper does look good though in blue.