Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Name: Mike
  • Ford Model: focus titanium
  • Year: 2008

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:41 PM

Hi, I own a focus titanium 16,08 plate, I have seen pictures of the focus zetec s and think it looks good, I was wondering if the front grill of the zetec s would fit onto my titanium and if so where could I purchase one and is it difficult to swap the grills,I have only basic mechanical skills though, thanks for reading my post, looking forward for a reply, Mike.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 11,618 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Mk2.5 Focus ZetecS 1.6TDCi superleggero
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:02 PM

they are a direct swap mate and their currently for sale on ebay uk for 46.22 CLICK HERE, currently changing mine to the same as the titanium :D from the standard black one, i also have yet to figure out how to remove the existing one fitted, when i do i will take loads of pictures while changing and post a HOW TO thread for all members.

#3 Shauno2010

Shauno2010

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8 TDCI sport

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:05 AM

yup direct swap matey!

#4 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 11,618 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Mk2.5 Focus ZetecS 1.6TDCi superleggero
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:27 PM

Hi, I own a focus titanium 16,08 plate, I have seen pictures of the focus zetec s and think it looks good, I was wondering if the front grill of the zetec s would fit onto my titanium and if so where could I purchase one and is it difficult to swap the grills,I have only basic mechanical skills though, thanks for reading my post, looking forward for a reply, Mike.

Ive done a walk through guide on how to replace, although some tools are displayed in the pictures only a philips head screwdriver is required to transfer the reg plate, click Here :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users