Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Front Grill

mikesrob

Hi, I own a focus titanium 16,08 plate, I have seen pictures of the focus zetec s and think it looks good, I was wondering if the front grill of the zetec s would fit onto my titanium and if so where could I purchase one and is it difficult to swap the grills,I have only basic mechanical skills though, thanks for reading my post, looking forward for a reply, Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

they are a direct swap mate and their currently for sale on eBay uk for £46.22 CLICK HERE, currently changing mine to the same as the titanium :D from the standard black one, i also have yet to figure out how to remove the existing one fitted, when i do i will take loads of pictures while changing and post a HOW TO thread for all members.

Hi, I own a focus titanium 16,08 plate, I have seen pictures of the focus zetec s and think it looks good, I was wondering if the front grill of the zetec s would fit onto my titanium and if so where could I purchase one and is it difficult to swap the grills,I have only basic mechanical skills though, thanks for reading my post, looking forward for a reply, Mike.

Ive done a walk through guide on how to replace, although some tools are displayed in the pictures only a philips head screwdriver is required to transfer the reg plate, click Here :)