Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buckled 16" Alloys????

Charlotte Dale

Hello Everyone..

After owning my ford fiesta zetec with titanium 16" alloy wheels, I have had two buckled front passenger wheels in the space of 2 months, which they are blaming on poor road conditions. I can understand one buckeed wheel due to road conditions, but not two in the space of 2 months..

Has anyone else had a bad experience with these particular alloys, if so how are ford dealing with it? Are they under warranty?

Thankss

Charlotte

Hello Everyone..

After owning my ford fiesta zetec with titanium 16" alloy wheels, I have had two buckled front passenger wheels in the space of 2 months, which they are blaming on poor road conditions. I can understand one buckeed wheel due to road conditions, but not two in the space of 2 months..

Has anyone else had a bad experience with these particular alloys, if so how are ford dealing with it? Are they under warranty?

Thankss

Charlotte

This has been discussed quite often already. Use the search bar and threads should appear.

The basic low down if i remember is:

Ford dont take responsibility unless the car has literally just left the showroom.

Best option is to try and get the council to pay.

This topic is effectively a duplicate of a topic posted in New Member Intros - that's not the place for a topic like this, so I have moved that topic to the Fiesta area and closed this one so the discussion isn't split. The other topic contained a poll, here it is...

Buckled Alloys Topic in Fiesta Forum

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club