4 replies to this topic

#1 Graeme Smurf

Graeme Smurf

Area Rep: Wales

• PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Ford Model: 2009 Fiesta Zetec 1.4
Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:33 PM

Hello. I have ordered my new Zetec S as i want more power than the 1.4 I currently have.

I have a low budget after buying the car so wondered what the best options to get factory fitted are. What did you go for? Any problems/regrets?

Thanks in advance, Graeme

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 sussex

sussex

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • Ford Model: Was - 1.4 Zetec / Now - 1.6 ZS

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:40 PM

Personal opinion, street pack is a MUST on ZS. bluetooth/USB port, wouldn't be without it

#3 MarkyR

MarkyR

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:27 PM

Street Pack, make it look the mutts nuts!! And the USB, bluetooth, voice control pack which also gives you rear speakers. And if you really want to show of, the rear camera with the display in the rear view mirror.

#4 coysht

coysht

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk7 Fiesta Zetec S
Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:27 AM

if you only have a few quid to spend on options, get the stereo upgrade (usb etc) as that is the number 1 thing people seem to wish they had spec'd. Next is the spare wheel kit as its less than 50 as an option but more like 150 to buy separately - could always sell it on ebay! The street pack is nice, but not cheap. Dark cars seem to be able to pull off the smaller standard wheels better and you could change them later. I havent found a time where i need esp and dark rear windows is a matter of taste....and again can be done later.

#5 Londongirl8

Londongirl8

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium, '11 plate

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:31 AM

The 2 things I absolutely love on my Titanuim is the Sony Stereo and Bluetooth - those are my must haves. I can live without the rear camera but I do have parking sensors, which are handy but, having said that, I managed without them when I had my old car.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users