Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Magazine Opportunity

pydeeny

hi all

i was sent here from allcorsa.co.uk where a member recommended this site.

i am currently working on putting together a business plan for a new eMagazine aimed at young and new drivers.

The plan is to contact online motoring groups like this one and form a partnership with them.

the partnership would be mutually beneficial for both parties.

there would be a partners section in the magazine where sites are given space to advertise themselves or any activities they are planning.

for example if allcorsa were to plan a trip to PVS like i saw on the front page a few weeks ago then this could be advertised in the magazine.

in return the magazine would be advertised on the website and be recommended by members that they take out a subscription. (Or something to that effect).

the ultimate vision with this business is to create a sort of conglomeration of online motoring groups working in partnership with each other.

at the moment these sorts of sites don't really get the sort of exposure that they deserve, this could be the key to really kicking them up a gear i think.

i don't know who to contact regarding admins etc as i've never actually used this site before so i just plonked this post here in what looked like the best place for it.

any help would be greatly appreciated,

thanks in advance

pydeeny

Forum owner is username Steve...

Steve's profile

Good luck with the venture.

thanks a lot.

as a side note is there a member list for this site showing the number of members.

this would be useful for the investor pitch in a weeks time if we could say we have a potential audience of x amount of people through our partners.

Talk to Steve with regard to member numbers - however, a list of registered users is absolutely no use for you at all and will be of no interest to an investor, you need details of active users.