Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scratched Paintwork Help Needed

davm22

Ive got a vision blue 1.4 Ford Fiesta Zetec and theres a few scratches that I need to fix

- one is a chip into the paintwork the door after someone hit their door into my car (about 1cm long)

- another is a chip into the paintwork like the above on the door after someone hit their door into my car (about 1cm long)

- the third one is a scratch right to the silver body at the very bottom of my car at the passenger side but not on the door (about 1cm squared)

For the top 2 Chips Away quoted about £40 to fix. Would these still be noticable? Is Chips Away the best people to get it done? I was quoted at about £200 to get the door replaced which is too much for me just now.

Whats the best way to get the third one fixed? Its just happened and Im annoyed at it. Whats the best way to sort this?

Cheers

Ive got a vision blue 1.4 Ford Fiesta Zetec and theres a few scratches that I need to fix

- one is a chip into the paintwork the door after someone hit their door into my car (about 1cm long)

- another is a chip into the paintwork like the above on the door after someone hit their door into my car (about 1cm long)

- the third one is a scratch right to the silver body at the very bottom of my car at the passenger side but not on the door (about 1cm squared)

For the top 2 Chips Away quoted about £40 to fix. Would these still be noticable? Is Chips Away the best people to get it done? I was quoted at about £200 to get the door replaced which is too much for me just now.

Whats the best way to get the third one fixed? Its just happened and Im annoyed at it. Whats the best way to sort this?

Cheers

Chips away are very good at what they do, they give you a heart attack when they sand away the paintwork around it, but the fixes are very difficult to find after they have done the work!

As for the third one, get chips away to take a look as well, they should be able to do the same thing, possibly a few quid more, but definately ask them!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club