2 replies to this topic

#1 bigbossowen

bigbossowen

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Ford Model: mk3 mondeo tdci 130

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:28 AM

hi has any one used the patten part rear wheel bearing??? im looking to buy some of ebay at 75 for the pair but i dont want to buy these to find out they only last 1 year because there Chinese crap (ebay.co.uk item no 140518695340)can you give me your opinion or experiences with cheep wheel bearing. thank keep up the good work

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 stef123

stef123

Ford Enthusiast

• Management
  • 5,810 posts
  • Name: Stefan
  • Ford Model: Mondeo ST TDCI
  • Year: 2006
Contributor

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:45 PM

I would stay clear of cheap bearings, any cheapos that i have bought have never lasted. without going genuine parts, there are some good brands out there

#3 fishpond 47

fishpond 47

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 363 posts
  • Ford Model: mk3 mondeo x2 + a ka

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:41 PM

hi has any one used the patten part rear wheel bearing??? im looking to buy some of ebay at 75 for the pair but i dont want to buy these to find out they only last 1 year because there Chinese crap (ebay.co.uk item no 140518695340)can you give me your opinion or experiences with cheep wheel bearing. thank keep up the good work

I fitted one last week which I got off ebay and was/am well pleased with it I paid an extra 4.99 for express delivery and it arrived the next morning, I can highly recommed this seller (no connection)

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

(I've tested the link, says item sold, so contact the seller if you'r intrested)

I priced the bearing/hub at my local motor factor who I use lots of times and at trade price they came in at 98.00 plus vat.

PS: you need a star socket to undo the four bolts that hold it on, took me about ten mins to change mine.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users