AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Mobile Solutions

Introducing Mobile Solutions!

1 post in this topic

Hi All!

My name is Laura Smith, i work for a Nationwide accessory fitting company called Mobile Solutions!

We offer a Nationwide supply and fit service of accessories for cars, vans and 4x4’s. We currently go into many main dealers including Sunwin, Robinsons, Advantage, Pentagon fleet, Inchcape, Chatfield, Safemile, Pendragon, Capital Vehicles along with many more.

Plylining

Roof bars/racks

Steel & Ply Bulkheads

Towbars

Reverse sensors/cameras

Security alarms/trackers

Hands free car kits

Light bars/beacons

Deadlocks/Slamlocks

Rear seat conversions

Truck top canopies

Load liners/Tonneau covers

We can also offer you a wide range of 4x4 accessories including the hardtop canopies, tonneau covers, load liners and styling bars. Afew of these are shown on the price list (please email laura@mobilesolutions.uk.com for a copy!!) but as you probably know there are a lot of different options so if you get asked for anything in particular please do not hesitate to contact me.

If there is anything else you need to know please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

Laura :o)