Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need a handsfree kit, bluetooth or satnav supplying and fitting??

Mobile Solutions

Hi All!

My name is Laura Smith, i work for a Nationwide accessory fitting company called Mobile Solutions!

We offer a Nationwide supply and fit service of accessories for cars, vans and 4x4’s. We currently go into many main dealers including Sunwin, Robinsons, Advantage, Pentagon fleet, Inchcape, Chatfield, Safemile, Pendragon, Capital Vehicles along with many more.

Plylining

Roof bars/racks

Steel & Ply Bulkheads

Towbars

Reverse sensors/cameras

Security alarms/trackers

Hands free car kits

Light bars/beacons

Deadlocks/Slamlocks

Rear seat conversions

Truck top canopies

Load liners/Tonneau covers

We can also offer you a wide range of 4x4 accessories including the hardtop canopies, tonneau covers, load liners and styling bars. Afew of these are shown on the price list (please email laura@mobilesolutions.uk.com for a copy!!) but as you probably know there are a lot of different options so if you get asked for anything in particular please do not hesitate to contact me.

If there is anything else you need to know please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

Laura :o)

01332 290555

laura@mobilesolutions.uk.com

• 2 weeks later...

Ok first of all business has got to be really really bad second of all where the discount third of all did u ask permission for free advertisement i know it sounds harsh but i used to use a renault forum and all we got was people going on there posting their business details and not offering anything in return its not ur fault laura ur just doing what u think is good for company boss and a pay rise but just make sure u ask and we get a good 30% discount off anything

Matt

Ok first of all business has got to be really really bad second of all where the discount third of all did u ask permission for free advertisement i know it sounds harsh but i used to use a renault forum and all we got was people going on there posting their business details and not offering anything in return its not ur fault laura ur just doing what u think is good for company boss and a pay rise but just make sure u ask and we get a good 30% discount off anything

Matt

Matt, are you the founder of the Ford Owners club.. ?! And yes, business is slow, as im sure you are aware there is this little thing called the credit crunch going on, which obviously you are aware of as you keep asking for more discount, so therefore I have advertised on the Ford Forum, discounts are included in the price, gotta do anything at this time to make ourselves known, so until i am asked to remove the post by someone other than a member then im going to leave it there incase someone gets in touch that has some interest in using us not just to complain. :o)

Thanks

Advertising and Soliciting

We enforce a very strict policy regarding solicitation of our membership by Forum participants except in those Forum sections where advertising is expressly permitted.

Participants may not use the forum to publish or discuss any information regarding their product or services, or any product or services they are, or have been, associated with. This includes suggesting your own services.

Participants may not use the Forum for commercial gain unless authorised as an official dealer by Ford Owners Club.

Participants may not use the Forum to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website, including informational pages. General linking from privded profile is allowed. We reserve the right to alter any profile we may see unfit for display on Ford Owners Club.

Participants may not use the Forum to direct other to any pages which they have a commercial interest in, these include commission or referral hyperlinks.

Participants may not use the Forum to direct others to contact them regarding their product or services.

Participants who are associated with a Main Dealer may not use the main Forums to direct others to the advertising Forums.

Participants may not use discussions to recommend or praise other product or services, or any company, unless you have directly used them before. This includes companies recommending other companies.

Participants may not solicit the membership for feedback or suggestions on their product or services.

Participants may not use a "signature" with company information or any pricing information at the end of Forum messages. Signatures must be kept to a maximum of 6 (six) lines.

Participants may not use the Forum to solicit users for any project or purpose external to the Forum; public, private, or commercial. Our userbase is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses.

Very sorry but until you have received authorisation you can not advertise here. If you speak to Steve the site administrator he will inform you of the requirements needed to be able to advertise. I will leave the post on until Steve has been contacted.

Thank you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club