Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Full Window Closure

kabz77

Just so you're aware Ford have finally done software update to have full window closures on your Titanium - not sure if it applies to Zetec-S models. I've got my car booked in next week to have my canbus updated to allow for the front two windows to close when I lock the car. Its gonna cost £90 plus VAT per hour and they said it shouldn't take longer than 30/40 mins as its literally a computer update.

Interesting, don't suppose they'd do this as part of a service (ie free :P)?

Just spoke to two dealers they know nothing about it, how did you find out about it mate, just so i can tell them how to do their job again!

any updates on this got new titanium 3 door arriving this week and would hope this update is already on this vehicle,build date was 8th april

But there's nothing on ETIS to suggest an ECU update is available? :huh:

Hi! I'm really interested in this as i'm always getting out of my car, leaving the windows open, and having to get back in and shut them... could you tell me more? and how to go about getting this installed?

Dam me, wish this was an option for a Style+ lol! I love how things can be done now via software updates lol!

Well new cars at dealers went down to check on this and its not on the car,which was built 2 weeks ago so if theres a new update its not going out yet

Good evening Gents

The update is via the canbus module NOT the ECU.

My car was booked in for today but I cancelled as I have to save money for a remap of my car. My local Ford Dagenham Motors in Plaistow told me about the window closure, you can also programme the car to lock as soon as the car hits the 5mph.

I dont know what to say as I've not done it just yet but you might want to ask your local dealer if the new Fiesta Titanium's now come with full window closure. This option apprently is only available on the Titanium.

Thank you

Gents, I need to apologise, the full window closure isn't available on the Titanium, i spoke to the Master Tech at my local dealer and he confirmed that there isn't any type of window closure on any Ford vehicle, sorry for any excitement i might have caused.

May i have a question?

I checked my car on the Etis and find this feature:

* Power Front Windows One Touch Up/Do

(windows?) it mean both? on my car only the driver side one touch up down work...

some one can check it for me? may be my passenger window one touch up down not work or never been there...

Thanks!

May i have a question?

I checked my car on the Etis and find this feature:

* Power Front Windows One Touch Up/Do

(windows?) it mean both? on my car only the driver side one touch up down work...

some one can check it for me? may be my passenger window one touch up down not work or never been there...

Thanks!

It's drivers side only. Is it just me or is the passenger window extremely slow?

The one touch up is rubbish doesnt even work half the time.. Yes my windows are so slow a puddle emerges in the footwell before they close..

Cheers Nathan

P.S - First post on the forum from UKFN

my drivers side window is very touchy, if i tap it the whole window opens and i cant stop it. even though i cust want to crack it as far as the wind defectors lol.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club