Jump to content


Need Help And Quick!!!!

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Xeni13



  • New Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Name: vicky
  • Ford Model: escort 1.8
  • Year: 1993
  • Location: Yorkshire

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:39 AM

hi guys, im new to this forum but not new to fords.

my name is vicky and im from hull.

just bought a decent L reg 1.8 escort, in good condition for its age but has been sat in a garage for 3 years.

recently past its mot and just taxed it but now it needs a new steering rack. i can find the rack no problem but its the pipes coming off the steering rack that i really need.

been quoted 386 from evans halshaw and searched all breakers in hull for these pipes.

has anyone got a mk5 escort they are breaking or know where i can buy these pipes cheap???!!!!

please get in touch soon as poss, its sat on my drive leaking fluid!!

PS. can you put a standard steering rack in instead of a power steering one? just means more arm work when driving.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 mintalkin


    Ford Enthusiast

  • True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts
  • Name: mintalkin
  • Ford Model: mondeo tdci 130
  • Year: 2006
  • Location: Staffordshire

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:02 PM

try here

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users