Jump to content



  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gwengo


    Feet Under The Table

  • Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: Ford Focu 1.8 TDCi 115bhp
  • Year: 2002
  • Location: Worcestershire

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:20 PM

Well, went to park my car one morning last week, stopped the car to put it in reverse, and my foot slipped off the clutch. Now in any other car this would have stalled it. But not mine. The thing bolted forward before I knew what happened, then suddenly the wall outside my bosses office just jumped out in front of my car. Luckily the MD wasn't in (too early).

Anyway the damage isn't too bad so I'm gonna to it myself. Now I just wanted to know, what type of plastic are these bumpers made from (TPO, ABS, etc,etc) I just want to get all the bits to hand before I start the job and remove the bumper. I'm gonna plastic weld it you see, so I need the correct welding rods.

I know it will say on the bumper itself somewhere but I haven't had a chance to remove it yet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users