Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mondeo td ghia x

d.s.o.t.m

im looking at getting mondeo above but im not to sure about the miles i know ford diesels last forever but is 150 to high even though there is service history with the car and it has been well looked after any help would be helpfull

im looking at getting mondeo above but im not to sure about the miles i know ford diesels last forever but is 150 to high even though there is service history with the car and it has been well looked after any help would be helpfull

Hi, No its not excessive really, I know of Taxi's in my area that have done more than 300,000 miles on the original engine.

One thing though is for sure the history needs to be bang on the money and done when required, not when the owner could be bothered!!

Take it for a drive and check that the turbo gives a noticeable PULL when it comes in and check when things like the MAF sensor where changed, they are not expensive but if it has been serviced well, it will have been changed because of the mileage.

If you do not buy it for some reason, let me know, I am in the market for a newer car, what mark is it?

All the best anyway.

Dave

Hi, No its not excessive really, I know of Taxi's in my area that have done more than 300,000 miles on the original engine.

One thing though is for sure the history needs to be bang on the money and done when required, not when the owner could be bothered!!

Take it for a drive and check that the turbo gives a noticeable PULL when it comes in and check when things like the MAF sensor where changed, they are not expensive but if it has been serviced well, it will have been changed because of the mileage.

If you do not buy it for some reason, let me know, I am in the market for a newer car, what mark is it?

All the best anyway.

Dave

cheers mate its an sreg mk2 red

cheers mate its an sreg mk2 red

Whats he asking for it and where abouts is it located, I wont contact him unless you decide you dont want it.

Dave