Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Fiesta

Tato

Thanks Nico!

It looks really nice on white, but I am not sure its worth the price.

Thanks Nico!

It looks really nice on white, but I am not sure its worth the price.

anytime... and tbh i just wish i could add stuff like that :( dam insurance companies wanting me to give them a small fortune for a 1.6!!

anytime... and tbh i just wish i could add stuff like that :( dam insurance companies wanting me to give them a small fortune for a 1.6!!

What do you mean by that?

They will add extra payment for everything that you add to your car?

Nico still here mate?

sorry sorry sorry i missed that comment :) and as for the insurance, well they wanted me to pay 6k + for a 1.6 :| lol so i could only get a 1.2 zetec so cant add all that stuff :( lol

sorry sorry sorry i missed that comment :) and as for the insurance, well they wanted me to pay 6k + for a 1.6 :| lol so i could only get a 1.2 zetec so cant add all that stuff :( lol

6k? Seriously?...

6k? Seriously?...

heres sumat more shocking... the car was in my dads name 1st year of driving, and now its into mine but if i never did it that way, and went on my own for insurance it was looking at about 5k for me anyway on the 1.2!!! its gone right down now though, only issue is i lose a years no claims cos it wasn't my policy :( but yeah from september it looks like 2 years driving, 1 year no claim 2k or sumat... where as now i can get insured on my dads 5L v8 superchargerd 510bhp car for 9k :P lol

heres sumat more shocking... the car was in my dads name 1st year of driving, and now its into mine but if i never did it that way, and went on my own for insurance it was looking at about 5k for me anyway on the 1.2!!! its gone right down now though, only issue is i lose a years no claims cos it wasn't my policy :( but yeah from september it looks like 2 years driving, 1 year no claim 2k or sumat... where as now i can get insured on my dads 5L v8 superchargerd 510bhp car for 9k :P lol

Wow, that's a lot of cash...

Wow, that's a lot of cash...

welcome to being teenage lad getting insurance!

welcome to being teenage lad getting insurance!

Well... never mind the insurance company...it's super cool to be young :D

Mine (picture needs updated: now has front lime green calipers and lime green DMB centre caps)

Car5.jpg

Car1.jpg

and hopefully what it will look like at the end of the summer

CARSHOPPP.jpg

• Like 1

Mine (picture needs updated: now has front lime green calipers and lime green DMB centre caps)

Thanks for sharing mate!

Let's keep the topic alive :D

Thanks guys for sharing more pictures! :)

Both of your cars look really good!

Here is my car, just after i cleaned it! Didn't stay like that for long though :(

P1010149.pngP1010170.png

Here is my car, just after i cleaned it! Didn't stay like that for long though :(

Thank you1

Mine, brand new today.

Great...take care of your car :)

Not been on the forums for quite a while and thought I'd have a look around again. Some lovely Fiestas there, everyone! smile.gif

Here's a couple of pics of mine. Yes, another frozen white one!

19.jpg

24.jpg

Not been on the forums for quite a while and thought I'd have a look around again. Some lovely Fiestas there, everyone! smile.gif

Here's a couple of pics of mine. Yes, another frozen white one!

Nice and clean...great, thanks for sharing!

imgp1166r.jpg

Thanks mate for sharing!

I almost thought that this topic is done...Come on guys, why there is so low interest in sharing pictures with your cars? :D

Thanks mate for sharing!

I almost thought that this topic is done...Come on guys, why there is so low interest in sharing pictures with your cars? :D

I'll post mine in a week or 2 when I've finished the exterior mods I'm working on ;)

I'll post mine in a week or 2 when I've finished the exterior mods I'm working on ;)

Great :)

I'm just doing some spraying, and will put it up again once clean and in nice location!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club