Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Fiesta

Tato

Is it just the photo or are those front windows tinted?

If so they look very dark to me.

Which country are you in?

It is just the photo, the front windows are normal in reality.

:)

i've got 50% tint in front windows. not too dark in my opinion

Section 32 of the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations state that there must be no less than 70% light transmission through front windscreen and front driver/passenger windows.

Seeing as most cars come from the factory with legal tint already built into the glass any application of aftermarket tint to front windows will instantly make them illegal.

Moral of the story is,- if you want to apply tint to the front then i strongly recommend a tint level test prior to making any additions.

Police can and will pull vehicles over to test tints if they appear too dark and can insist on instant removal of excessive tint film or place a prohibition order on the vehicle until it is of a satisfactory and road legal condition.

Of course that is UK law and other countries will have their own specifications.

Section 32 of the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations state that there must be no less than 70% light transmission through front windscreen and front driver/passenger windows.

Seeing as most cars come from the factory with legal tint already built into the glass any application of aftermarket tint to front windows will instantly make them illegal.

Moral of the story is,- if you want to apply tint to the front then i strongly recommend a tint level test prior to making any additions.

Police can and will pull vehicles over to test tints if they appear too dark and can insist on instant removal of excessive tint film or place a prohibition order on the vehicle until it is of a satisfactory and road legal condition.

Of course that is UK law and other countries will have their own specifications.

It's illegal to tint front windows in Finland and I know I'm taking a risk but but i'm willing to take it

S1600 coming Friday will post when it arrives, soooooo long too wait :(. Will be sad to see the V6 mondy driving away, been a really good car, still looks and drives well. That's one engine bay I will miss, the fiesta will never match it on that, too much plastic. Come to think of it I can't think of anything that's better on the fiesta other than the looks, fuel consumption, road tax, insurance, heated leather seats, keyless entry and start..................................................................oh yeah thats why i'm getting rid of it. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Lets revive these photo threads. Theres been several new members/cars popping up recently so why not upload your pics!

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

• 1 month later...

Haha I love it! :D very festive

Tescos finest so I'm told. £3-£4.

:)

Santa would be happy in your car Paul ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just realised I picked up my new baby in October, and never put a picky up!

Gone from my 09 35k 1.25 style+ 5dr with blue interior (and pain-in-the-bum Parrot kit) to a brand spanking new 1.25 Zetec 3dr stock, but with built in bluetooth and vision blue :) nice alloys and first ever brand new car at 20 ain't bad - though I did do this one on options, paid for by the PX on the old one.

of course now the facelift is out, but still undecided on that having seen a couple in real life. At least I got clearance pricing to soften the blow!!!

When I got to pick it up:

post-23964-0-65660900-1356568323_thumb.j

On the way out, "saying goodbye":

post-23964-0-86972400-1356568688_thumb.j

I must add that Dan Lewis at Lincoln Ford was great, I rang around a lot of dealers as I ordered over the phone and he was particularly good from first contact to collection.

Nice car Christopher. My dad has a vision blue fiesta too - they look great in the sun.

Like your alloys too - I much prefer the 2012 zetec spanner design than the previous straight zetec ones.

• 4 months later...

BUMP!!!

With the weather improving and cars getting cleaned etc, why not take a pic and show off your pride and joy!

IMG_2262_zps6e69a10c.jpg

post-39606-0-18234600-1368482913_thumb.j

It always looks angry for some reason. It's a Zetec with bluetooth. Very happy with it... still yet to do 2000 miles... hovering around 1900 at the moment. First Ford...

attachicon.gifphoto-4.jpg

It always looks angry for some reason. It's a Zetec with Bluetooth. Very happy with it... still yet to do 2000 miles... hovering around 1900 at the moment. First Ford...

Good choice of colour there ;)

What did you drive before switching to Ford?

Nissan Micra... not the best for motorway work though it was free. The Fiesta is way more composed, especially on the motorway. I slightly regret not getting a Titanium for the cruise control and posh radio unit, but I'm just being picky to be honest.

Looks good de-badged

• 2 months later...

Here's Mine :-)

970561_10151585256903329_244756240_n.jpg

are you the guy who posted on triple R FB page? asking for what they had in line for this car? If so i'm the guy who talked to triple R in that same question you posted. =)I just rememberd the picture

nope the guy whos post i quoted =)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club