Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Fiesta

Tato

Share one picture that you like the most with your Fiesta...

P.S. I will get mine by mid May :)

med_gallery_13241_582_12012.jpg

Thank you Lez, for a moment I was afraid that nobody will share any picture with their favorite Fiesta :)

Cheers!

Here's mine. Just after her first detail of the year.

med_gallery_7902_130_1372600.jpg

• Like 1

Here's mine. Just after her first detail of the year.

med_gallery_7902_130_1372600.jpg

That's a nice location... :)

Here's one of mine. :D

DSC05870a.jpg

• Like 6

That's a nice location... :)

Thanks, I'm lucky enough to live just outside one the quieter parts of the Lake District National Park. This spot is just a 5 minute drive from my house and one of my favourite areas for mountain biking, as the views are great, the trails are pretty good and it's quiet as it's away from the main tourist areas. Don't tell anyone ;)

• Like 1

Funny I was about to start a thread the other day for pictures of Fiestas in picturesque settings only, rather than just on peoples drive ways, but I thought no one would reply. I'm quite suprised how many pictures have been posted in one day.

Anyways, heres mine (taken this weekend in Northumberland)

IMG_0196.jpg

• Like 2

Here's one of mine. :D

Yes, I know your car, because I've searched on google white Fiesta's and yours was found somewhere there. By the way, really nice looking Fiesta! I will get mine Frozen white by mid May :)

Thanks, I'm lucky enough to live just outside one the quieter parts of the Lake District National Park. This spot is just a 5 minute drive from my house and one of my favourite areas for mountain biking, as the views are great, the trails are pretty good and it's quiet as it's away from the main tourist areas. Don't tell anyone ;)

I won't ;)

Funny I was about to start a thread the other day for pictures of Fiestas in picturesque settings only, rather than just on peoples drive ways, but I thought no one would reply. I'm quite suprised how many pictures have been posted in one day.

Anyways, heres mine (taken this weekend in Northumberland)

Well, it's good that it is rolling now...so let's hope that we will get many pictures :)

By the way, could I get the Sony radio aftermarket?

Thanks for the pictures guys!

So many good pictures so little space :P

2010-07-19142301.jpg

In a national park in Rep' Of Ireland.

Jay

• Like 1

So many good pictures so little space :P

In a national park in Rep' Of Ireland.

Jay

Never mind the space :D

Great picture!

2010-07-19142439.jpg

2010-07-23160824.jpg

2010-07-23135026.jpg

2010-07-23134408.jpg

2010-07-11161103.jpg

Slightly more than one :) Sorry

All from back when the car was largly standard

• Like 1

Slightly more than one :) Sorry

All from back when the car was largly standard

WOW, looks really good! Thank you Jason for sharing them!

Cheers

Cosmin

Thank you kindly. If you want to see more pics/info about my car I have a thread on ZSOC.com- you have to be a member. Im Jay1990 on that site.

Lez the 5 door with the ZS kit looks really good, took a few glances to see it was a five door, really transforms it as I think the five doors standard look totally different side on to the 3doors. good work, US Spec cars have skirts for five doors, If you really wanted to set it off- you could source some form the US. :D

Jay

• Like 1

I will do mine when I get my next part, and get spraying!

• Like 1

Thank you kindly. If you want to see more pics/info about my car I have a thread on ZSOC.com- you have to be a member. Im Jay1990 on that site.

Lez the 5 door with the ZS kit looks really good, took a few glances to see it was a five door, really transforms it as I think the five doors standard look totally different side on to the 3doors. good work, US Spec cars have skirts for five doors, If you really wanted to set it off- you could source some form the US. :D

Jay

Thanks Jay, will check it out later.

Cheers!

Jay

Thanks Jay! i looking forward to buy side skirts to but unfortunately the 3 doors one not fit on (because the real door) i mailing with one guy in Thailand he will send me a pair

217385_10150158357778517_638658516_6823650_7095379_n.jpg

2500 THB = £50 plus post

and a front grill

215932_10150158343968517_638658516_6823491_1977190_n.jpg

3200 THB = £64

I hope , i will get it soon :D

and a front grill

215932_10150158343968517_638658516_6823491_1977190_n.jpg

3200 THB = £64

I hope , i will get it soon :D

Where did you get this front grill?

i still don`t get that.... from Thailand...

i still don`t get that.... from Thailand...

How much was it? From eBay?

The day i got my car:

Great looking car, thanks RCJ!

I am really looking forward to the day that I will get my car...first day is always the most unique :)

Thought id throw in two of mine.

Thanks for sharing. That was the main purpose of this topic, to get as many Fiesta's as possible under the same roof :)

Here a quick snap of mine its my firt full week of having the car and so far its the best car i have had since driving. this pic is not great but i hope the weathers going to be nice so i can get some better shots this weekend.

a.jpg

216435_10150224679305400_575940399_9053458_7846812_n.jpg

• Like 1