Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most Reliable Car Ever!

jmurray01

1997 Ford Fiesta 1.25 Ghia!

We bought our Ford Fiesta MK4 in July 2008, and from then to now the car has literally started first time every time. Literally!

That is all I have to say really :lol:

But basically, the Ford Fiesta 1.25 is the most reliable car in the world (in my experience anyway!)

The Ford-Yamaha Sigma engine always was and still is a reliable unit. A lot of design went into making it simpler than most other 16v engines of the time and it had some innovations not found in mainstream engines of the day when it was introduced such as the plastic inlet manifold

(some mastertech or engine buff on here is bound to correct me though ;) )

I've got a Mk4 1.25 Zetec Fiesta, its been a great little car - only had it a year so far...

Although it is starting to seem to have some problems <_< I hope it can last out till I get the new Fiesta in September :(

I got in a taxi in Cyprus (an old old merc) and the mileage was over 500,000. I know it could of had like 3 new engines but it might not have. that's reliable !

I got in a taxi in Cyprus (an old old merc) and the mileage was over 500,000. I know it could of had like 3 new engines but it might not have. that's reliable !

those old mercs are built like tanks, you see loads of them still working true and hard in desert countries carrying dictators about etc. same with the original vw beetles. its only more recently that the likes of merc and vw have "lost their way" and now trail in the middle of the reliability stats.

if you want reliability you can also look for an old old land rover defender, or something japanese!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club