Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air Condioning

rajs

Hi my sister had a ford fiesta 1.4 tdci 2007 , i looked at it it has ac which is not functioning ,it seesm to me that it could be an electrical fault , has anyone a diagram of the wiring ? does the 12v supplied to the pump / elcetromagnet come via a relay ? can i test for 12 power to unit , i should see 12 applied when ac switched on ? As i dont hear any noise from unit or change in rev from engine when i press the ac button on in the car , thanks

Yes there is a relay that controls the AC compressor clutch. You could try putting a 12v feed to the compressor to see if the cluch is working. However, the AC system will not start if there is no gas in the system. Probably need to get the AC regassed.

The relay is in the box next to the battery. Also check all the fuses for the AC in the fusebox.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club