Jump to content


Under Engine Cover--Are They All The Same 05-08

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nyckfocus



  • New Member
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8 TDCi

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:02 AM

It's not urgent but i could do with replacing the Under engine cover for my 57 1.8 TDCi.
I didn't know if the petrol/diesels covers are the same or even the C-max?? 2005-2008 or later model

Also I'm not sure what it's call the plastic shield that between the lower engine cover and the front bumper..it clips into the front bumper and bolts to the mud guards

thanks nyck

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 jeebowhite


    Resident Loon

  • Super Mod
  • 22,296 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
  • Year: 2007
  • Location: Kent

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:33 AM

the Under Engine cover, sounds like the Road Noise Deflector Pan? also, they probably are the same overall but I would be sure to buy the Diesel one, as the petrol might be moulded slightly differently...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users