Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Help Please

spikeymj

my mate is having big probs with his st170 it keeps coming up with the eng mangament light in orange he has took it to a ford dealers near us like a twit and they have put it on the computer and said his Inlet Manifold Runner Control is nackard they want £300 for the part and 3hrs to fit it i know the for d place near me is a rip off so i was just thinking if i get a patten part i could fit it but i ant got a clue were it would be on his car so if anyone else has had this problam aswell could you just drop me a message on were i would be able to find the part on the car and would it be easy to do i do a far bit of work on cars but never had to change a Inlet Manifold Runner Control be4

thanks for your help guys

Edited by Stoney871
swear words

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club