Photo

Ipod To 6000 Radio

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LookItsMe

LookItsMe

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo Mk3 LX 2.0 TDCi (130 BHP)

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:15 AM

Hi I've recently bought a 53 plate (2004) mondeo and has the 6000 radio installed.
I was curious if you lovely ppl could send me in the right direction on how I can play my iPhone and control it through the headunit/control stalk?
I have the 3.5mm jack in the glove box but I can't control the iPhone whilst driving.
Any help is very much appreciated

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Bill Badger

Bill Badger

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Name: Andy
  • Ford Model: Mondeo 1.8TDCi Titanium Plus
  • Year: 2011

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hi I've recently bought a 53 plate (2004) mondeo and has the 6000 radio installed.
I was curious if you lovely ppl could send me in the right direction on how I can play my iPhone and control it through the headunit/control stalk?
I have the 3.5mm jack in the glove box but I can't control the iPhone whilst driving.
Any help is very much appreciated

You can't control it. It uses the auxilliary input rather than a dedicated USB or similar, so you're stuck with only being able to control the volume (and even then you will have to preset the volume on the iPod or iPhone for playing music).

I really hope someone doesn't correct me on this, because I've had my car for 6 years now...... :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users