Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Centre Seat Arm Rest!?

2011fiesta

I've always thought a fold down armrest would have been a nice little extra in the rear centre seat of the fiesta, and today I spotted one on youtube that seems to have been a factory fit! The fiesta in the video is the saloon version but has our dash, our front grille and is right hand drive - so clearly not the North American Fiesta - maybe the Australian or Chinese fiesta?

eryae5y5y.png

Wish mine had it.

(Pic above is from this vid:

)

After a little look at the Ford Australia site I couldn't see any pics of the rear seats to see if an arm rest was present, (I know its not on the US versions), however I did spot a pic of an under-seat storage tray - another handy little feature we don't get. I wonder if it would fits ours or do these usually run on little tracks or something?

eyettts46n64.png

I've always thought a fold down armrest would have been a nice little extra in the rear centre seat of the fiesta, and today I spotted one on youtube that seems to have been a factory fit! The fiesta in the video is the saloon version but has our dash, our front grille and is right hand drive - so clearly not the North American Fiesta - maybe the Australian or Chinese fiesta?

eryae5y5y.png

eyettts46n64.png

Back armrest could have been a nice extra...but we are not lucky ;)

As for the storage, that's actually smart, but once again...we don't have it

Thanks for sharing this info mate!

P.S. Ford Australia does not have the 3 door version...

The end of the video has a web address for Ford India.

Oh cheers, I didn't notice that. I've just had a quick look and theres no images/mention of it. Suppose the whole 60 side of the 60/40 rear seating would need replaced just to have this. And as I wouldn't be in the back to benefit from it I guess my rear passengers will just have to use the door arm rests and keep hold of their drinks :P

I guess my rear passengers will just have to use the door arm rests and keep hold of their drinks :P

Well...it is their worry :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club