Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spare Wheel For 52 Plate 2.0Tdci Ghia

Portland Bill

Hi all,

When I bought my Mondeo, it had no spare wheel or emergency kit as it used to be a fleet car so I'm guessing it was lost at a garage or something.

Anyway, I'm trying to buy a spare wheel for it but I'm struggling to find what I need. The alloys on my car are 17" and the brake calumets are huge and look like they pretty much fill the wheel. They are original calipers so nothing's been changed, but the only spare wheels I can find on the pit are 15" wheels and I'm just not convinced they'll fit.

Does anyone know exactly what size wheel I need? Is it a space saver or a normal steel rim?

Thanks guys.

Hi,

I've got a 53 plate 2.0 TDCi Zetec S Ghia, and mine came with a 15" space saver as a spare

Yep, all mk3's are, aren't they? Mine's a facelift tho but my brother in law has a 51 plate estate with the same spacesaver spare

I called into my local Ford dealership who had a look through my handbook and pointed out that mine should have a 125/85/16 tyre on it, so mustn't be the same size. The estates are often different I think anyway, but I guess I'll go with that.

Unfortunate part is I also discovered my MOT expired a couple of weeks back. Bummer!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club