Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Zetec S (White)

shawty1984

Just thought I would post some more pics of my Ford Focus Zetec S in white, 1.8. Was thinking about getting the reversing sensors from Jennings which are £125.99.

post-12275-0-51931000-1304443657_thumb.j

post-12275-0-52214800-1304443664_thumb.j

post-12275-0-10132900-1304443671_thumb.j

post-12275-0-35721200-1304443678_thumb.j

post-12275-0-39679900-1304443683_thumb.j

post-12275-0-16852600-1304443688_thumb.j

post-12275-0-54275100-1304443737_thumb.j

Nice car but get rid of the 1.8 badge. ;)

Nice car but get rid of the 1.8 badge. ;)

Have thought about it, but just left it as it was for now.

Lovely car but your S badges appear to be upside-down?

Lovely car but your S badges appear to be upside-down?

That was the dealer, someone else told me that but I can't really bothered to change it lol.

Looks great in white, and well looked after. Nice.

lol if the dealer messed it they should fix it free of charge :) and £126 for reverse sensors thats a very good price (as far as dealers are concerned!!!)

ohh yes!

thats exactly what i would have wanted my focus to be if i could afford one! white, 3dr zetec S with the 18" wheels....!Removed! (bar the ST and RS obviously :rolleyes: )

jealous is an understatement!

Marginely off topic of the Focus, is it me or did the new shape mondeos lack an ST and RS version?

Marginely off topic of the Focus, is it me or did the new shape mondeos lack an ST and RS version?

Definately no ST version. There is an RS DTM race car with I think a V8 Cosworth Engine, but no road going versions.

Thats the only disappointment with the new Mondeo IMHO, That would have just been the cherry and Icing on the Mondeo Cake!

The only thing I dislike about white is it's very hard to keep clean and also my car suffers from industrial fallout :( When clay baring the car, it is a nightmare to get off.

Thats the only disappointment with the new Mondeo IMHO, That would have just been the cherry and Icing on the Mondeo Cake!

Yep no ST or RS, but there is the Titanium X Sport which looks awesome and has either a 200bhp 2.2 TDCI or 2.0 Ecoboost.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201115384420882/

That does look very nice indeed! I was always fond of the new mondeo from the day it left the factory! just wish I had the bottomless pit in my bank account to afford one - I think the mondeo would be the only reason (at this time) I would return to Ford, as good as the new Focus may be I dont trust them due to all the inherent faults that its father, and fathers father before have handed down...

Yep they certainly aint cheap!

Well, I am getting the rear parking sensors fitted by the dealer on Wednesday for £125.99, colour coded and also comes with a little box that sticks to the window next to the rear view mirror that gives you a bit of information of how far away you are and stuff. While I only really got it because I like gadgets, it should help at night. It is pretty hard to reverse park at night with tinted windows.