Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kensington Liquidaux Deluxe

100_times

I Had this,

it works well with the remote control on the steering wheel, but i did get some buzzing issues with the charger, so i had to use a seperate Noise filtering 3.5mm cable from the headphone socket.

dont buy cheap for cables.

I Had this,

it works well with the remote control on the steering wheel, but i did get some buzzing issues with the charger, so i had to use a seperate Noise filtering 3.5mm cable from the headphone socket.

You had this? what do you use at the moment?

As far as the fit goes, does it fit snugly in the charger? I had something similar and it was to loose.

How's the positioning? does it get in the way of anything, gearstick etc?

It has adjustable sides, so you do have to slot the ipod in then move the sides to fit, easy enough.

It did hinder the gears a little (2nd mainly) so had to kind of spin the base anti clockwise out of the way, not the best.

I recently brought a brodit car holder with an apple to usb+3.5mm tucked behind dash into a usb cig charger. much cleaner, wish i had done it properley the first time rather then buying twice!!

Another vote here for Brodit. Easy no-holes bracket to the left of radio or above drivers air vent (door pillar)

Got one for HTC Desire HD and another for tomtom :)

I Had this,

Which noise filtering cable did you go with?

seems a neat piece of kit that... but atm i just got a suction holder to the right of the secret pocket thing and a cable poping out near there for when i need charge it... my ipod it totally playlisted up i never change songs anyway

Out of stock on amazon, I'll have a look around later, thanks for ther tip.

seems a neat piece of kit that... but atm i just got a suction holder to the right of the secret pocket thing and a cable poping out near there for when i need charge it... my ipod it totally playlisted up i never change songs anyway

Do you have any pics of your current setup?

Do you have any pics of your current setup?

wont be able to atm... but i will get one up for ya when i next in the car or go out...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club