1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

spudz

How many miles do you get ???

Hello Everyone,

Just wondered about how many miles you get to a full tank or whatever.

I know this topic may have already been made but couldnt find one!

I only ever fill up £20 - and yes i know this will be affected with the reduced petrol costs, but i average around 60 miles! How good/bad is this?

Please everyone post what you get to however amount or half tank/full tank etc and what car you got!

Dan xx

my rover 45 ixs 1.8i did about 32-35mpg on a tenner,my fiesta fuel gauge needle barely moved in 20 miles.

i love my little fiesta even though it has dents and scrapes......brilliant little car and so easy to see why they are so popular :)

Hello Everyone,

Just wondered about how many miles you get to a full tank or whatever.

I know this topic may have already been made but couldnt find one!

I only ever fill up £20 - and yes i know this will be affected with the reduced petrol costs, but i average around 60 miles! How good/bad is this?

Please everyone post what you get to however amount or half tank/full tank etc and what car you got!

Dan xx

If you get 60 miles on £20 then you have some problems :blink:

I get around 360 - 400 on a full tank, which is £36 ish.

A full tank on my Mondeo 1.8 costs about £50 and driving at the speed limit but not holding folk up I get 425 ish miles.

The best I ever got was 470 (lots of M6 driving snore) before I bottled it and filled up LOL

I average 40 mpg on motorway trips and the low 30's round town.

60 miles to £20 is scary and if I were you I'd sell that Dodge Viper you are driving..!

I used to work with a bloke who had a mad rich uncle and his uncle had a late 90's Aston Vantage - which he sent back to the factory for the performance option to push 600bhp

The mechanic that built his engine told him it took a litre of petrol just to start it :blink: LOL

Focus 1.8 TDDi with induction kit. Returns approx 550-600 miles per 52 litre tank full of diesel. Not bad considering the back carries a little bit of weight everywhere with it

DSCF0001.jpg

£20 for 60 miles in ANY Fiesta is disgusting. Either stop wearing the lead soled shoes or get it fixed. Easily you should be getting 3 times that for £20

!Removed! HELL...

If you left the boot open and hit the bass will you get to 60 faster?

Last time I saw something like that sticking out the back of something it was taking off from a military airfield!

420-430 out of 50 litres for me. thats in my 1.6 totally standard other than a sub in the boot which weighs 25kg. I would say 200 miles of what i do are motorway the rest are around town