Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boomerang Armrest

gazza81288

Hi Guys and Girls

I have a contact in the USA who sells the Boomerang armrest in the US, but he has developed an armrest for the UK, so it is custom made for the fiesta not like the cheap ones off eBay and it also kicks the armster armrest into touch. Anyway he has asked my to generate interest in the armrest, as I know a lot of people on here like having an armrest or are interested in getting one. No specific price yet, but it will be close to the Armster price or maybe cheaper because you have to buy the adapter for it. These armrests will be available within a month if anyone is interested give me a message and I will take your name for when they begin to be shipped over.

They are similar to the US one:My link, but just a few changes to it.

I would also like some advice on what companies would be interested in the product.

I think I have covered everything, if anyone has any questions then don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Garry

Hi Guys and Girls

I have a contact in the USA who sells the Boomerang armrest in the US, but he has developed an armrest for the UK, so it is custom made for the fiesta not like the cheap ones off ebay and it also kicks the armster armrest into touch. Anyway he has asked my to generate interest in the armrest, as I know a lot of people on here like having an armrest or are interested in getting one. No specific price yet, but it will be close to the Armster price or maybe cheaper because you have to buy the adapter for it. These armrests will be available within a month if anyone is interested give me a message and I will take your name for when they begin to be shipped over.

They are similar to the US one:My link, but just a few changes to it.

I would also like some advice on what companies would be interested in the product.

I think I have covered everything, if anyone has any questions then don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Garry

Hi there

In my opinion it doesn't look that good and it seems expensive.

There are many cheaper alternatives on the market.

It looks amazing from the pictures my contact in US had sent me and once I have fitted on my car hopefully within two weeks I will post some pictures of it. It also works out cheaper than the Armster Armrest that I know many people have bought, so....

thanks

I looked at these when I first got my Fiesta but at the time the UK version wasn't ready, so I purchased a different make.

I take it this needs bolted/screwed in?

It looks amazing from the pictures my contact in US had sent me and once I have fitted on my car hopefully within two weeks I will post some pictures of it. It also works out cheaper than the Armster Armrest that I know many people have bought, so....

thanks

What's the price?

Here are one alternative: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140534580800&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Gents, I've got the Armster version on my car but I do like the additional cup holder that comes with the Boomerang. I've got a pic of my armrest in my photo gallery.

Boomerang one is a much better design

I've got Armster and Tato that one you've linked to has the same fixing method, both these screw on to the plastic which isn't sturdy

I've painted 2 penny washer black and replaced the 2 plastic screws with 6mm bolts

Has helped a lot

Gents, I've got the Armster version on my car but I do like the additional cup holder that comes with the Boomerang. I've got a pic of my armrest in my photo gallery.

How do you like the Armster? Is it good?

Are these things strong enough tho to lean up on when adjusting yourself in the seat etc...they seem to get in the way of the handbrake a lot.

Are these things strong enough tho to lean up on when adjusting yourself in the seat etc...they seem to get in the way of the handbrake a lot.

Yes, my worry was also about the same thing, the handbrake...

I had one of these but couldn't get on with it and it became a nuisance so removed it and threw it away.

The bleeder hit me on the back of the head 7 seconds later. :lol:

I had one of these but couldn't get on with it and it became a nuisance so removed it and threw it away.

The bleeder hit me on the back of the head 7 seconds later. :lol:

:lol:

I asked about the situation with the handbrake and this was a problem on the US, but now with the UK one it actually sits one inch higher to avoid this problem. With regards to screws and bolts pertruding, it doesn't have any because you take the back part of the console near the rear seats and you bolt it on from under there.

I have attached the armrest on a US car as they have bought the console from the UK spec car to help develop it.

Euro Armrest 2.jpg

Euro Armrest 1.jpg

Thanks

Seen the pics and it look tird.

looks interesting and would like to see this fitted on a uk spec fiesta as the us console is different to the uk one

as soon as you have it installed let us see pics from various angles and a shot of putting the handbrake on to see what space you have to get your hand in

I will upload some pictures once it arrives hopefully next week, the pictures I have posted is the armrest in a US fiesta but with the UK spec console.

Thanks for your interest.

Gaz

• 3 weeks later...

whats the curved silver piece in the portrait photo about? is that all that hold the rest? surely not....

'YOUR FIESTA IS MISSING SOMTHING' (title of the video from the OPs link)

-ehh, I think the title is missing something!!

Hi

I recieved the Armrest yesterday, so fitted it last night and it looks amazing. There is loads of room for access to the handbrake, both when up or down. Its very sturdy as I can lean on it and it hardly even flexes. The best bit is that you haven't got to make any modifications to the car and you can even take it off in the future and the car will look the same unlike the Armster.

Anyway here are some pictures:

Image033.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image032.jpg

Image031.jpg

With regard to price if we get enough people interested, we could sort a group buy out to lower the cost of one.

If you want to know some information don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Gaz

Not something that I'd go for, but it seems to be well engineered and thought out and viewing the video will be doddle to fit.

Much more sturdy than some of the other ones that have been advertised. With the steel base plate bolted to the floor pan should ensure that if you lean on it, it will remain stable.You only get what you pay for.

Hi

I recieved the Armrest yesterday, so fitted it last night and it looks amazing. There is loads of room for access to the handbrake, both when up or down. Its very sturdy as I can lean on it and it hardly even flexes. The best bit is that you haven't got to make any modifications to the car and you can even take it off in the future and the car will look the same unlike the Armster.

Anyway here are some pictures:

Image033.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image032.jpg

Image031.jpg

With regard to price if we get enough people interested, we could sort a group buy out to lower the cost of one.

If you want to know some information don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Gaz

You could use another upload system because for this one you have to wait to long :D

Indeed. Waiting 60 secs to view pics is criminal!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club