Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hellooooo

Rookwise

Just joined up. Have been looking through the site for a few weeks. Recently bought a 2001 Fiesta Freestyle in Moondust silver with 45000 miles and full service history for a grand total of £750 :)

One of the previous owners had an idea of spraying parts of the interior in silver and has done a very bad job of it :blink:

Have spent the last 3 weeks sourcing parts from local breakers yards to replace them with and Midnight Black interior parts are very hard to come by. Most of them are no longer available via my local Ford dealer either. Have managed to get some parts from a Puma and a facelift Ford Courier that had a slightly lighter shade (Graphite) of black so its not too bad :)

The car currently has the 90's style Ghia/Si 4 spoke alloys on it which I'm not too keen on and would prefer the original wheels when I can get hold of some.

Only one previous Ford owned by me and that was a full spec'd H reg Serria Sapphire 1.8 which I owned about 6/7 years ago.

post-2716-1227391873_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club