Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Start Saving.

adzmcp

When at Henry Ford collage they like to tell us little things about cars coming out etc like faceleft Fiesta early next year. A 2 seater rag top sports car coming out. I never really get over exited about them but they said in 3 years there will be a car in the uk I always wanted. They said the next Mustang.... yes mustang will be coming to the uk aswell. I can't wait. 2 engines available a 5 ltr V8 (I think it was that) or a 2.3 ltr Ecoboost. I starting to save now I want this car.

THere was on where to put news about mustangs lol

After the ST ... Maybe B)

Just have to increase my research into money tree growth and !Removed! currency conversion :lol:

Shame the mustang is useless for anything but driving in a straight line. imagine doing some roundabouts i that thing? LOL not for UK roads tbh

You should start saving for petrol also :D

a mustang would be a awesome car to have, just the image of it, and as mentioned tbh i dont care what ford do unless its an st fiesta

I love the Henry Ford 'collage'

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club