Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water Leaking From Under Engine

antonyb

hello,

i got home today to notice a hissing noise from under the bonnet i then got under the car and noticed a nasty leak from under the engine, im going to try explain to the best i can.

the water hose connects to what looks like a alluminium bracket under the engine of my 52 plate ford focus chic SE, around the bracket there is corrosion the hose itself runs to to the back of the bonnet space through the firewall and next to the hose in the firewall looks like a return hose or the other way round not sure. If it is this bracket what is the bracket or pipe called so i can order a new one if it is not that can someone help me with whats going wrong the car has been great up until now :(.

i have attached a picture to this post Any help is much appreciated thanks for your time

Antony..

post-23020-0-32499600-1305408840_thumb.j

The hoses running through the firewall will be the hoses for your heater matrix.

I cant really tell by the picture but what ever it is will need replacing.

Are you topping up the water regularly?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club