AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

mick1959

mondeo mk.3 tddi, lx . 2001

4 posts in this topic

hi to all. i am unable to open my bonnet, tried today , turned the key to the left , bonnet popped up a bit. but would not open so i pushed the bonnet back down, but did,nt turn the key back to the original position , now ,turn the key nothing happens at all. hope some one can come up with the awnser.thanks mick 1959.....

this is a common problem where the plastic extension splines wear try some inward pressure as you try to turn the key.

hi to all. i am unable to open my bonnet, tried today , turned the key to the left , bonnet popped up a bit. but would not open so i pushed the bonnet back down, but did,nt turn the key back to the original position , now ,turn the key nothing happens at all. hope some one can come up with the awnser.thanks mick 1959.....

hi thanks for the awnser, was a bit of a fiddle but it does work , many thanks mintalkin. top man ,,,

i would look at getting a replacement before it packs up alltogeather and you have to cause damage to get in.