Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cks

weather getting in

5 posts in this topic

as the snow melts on windscreen i believe its finding its way under scuttle panel lower passenger side and down into footwell. Common fault ?

check the seal for the pollon filter housing, its the most common cause of passenger footwell leakage.

as the snow melts on windscreen i believe its finding its way under scuttle panel lower passenger side and down into footwell. Common fault ?

thanks will check this out

thanks will check this out

Check under the windscreen,( under the bonnet ) there may be an area the dead leaves are settling and rotting in the wet, this causes the drain holes in the bulkhead to get blocked and the water ends up coming into the cabin! I had similar on a cavalier and now i have a ford i can see the dead leaves inside an area under the windscreen but i cant get to them to remove them so expect at some point to be paddling!

pollen filter housing was slightly lifted,sealed with gaffa tape for quick fix,no more leaks, for now!THANKS