AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
james_60

Ka Mk2 Secret Menu ??

9 posts in this topic

Hey Folks

Is there a secret menu on the new ka as i cannot find any info about it on the net

Jamie

That link is for the ford website how is that going to help me.

Jamie

What do you mean by "secret menu"? A hidden feature in the software?

Nick

yeah like i can get on my fiesta when i press in the trip reset button and hold it in while i turn the ignition on.

Jamie

Hi mate, My GF got a new Ka and Ive tried to get the secret menu up on it but then, you need to remember, it is a Fiat, so it will have a fiat set up/ecu etc so I very much doubt Ford have put thier set up into it.

Short answer is a no as far as Im aware.

Jay

Has anyone found something new on this question?

I picked up our new Ka Edge on Friday last and as its raining today I will search the handbook. I know when driving yesterday I found a button on the windscreen wiper stalk which changed trip/mpg/miles/hours on the spedo. I think you are talking about the lower RH instrument switch which has + MENU ESC - written on it. Will look after breakfast.

Right the handbook says 'MENU ESC Press briefly to display menu and or go to next screen or confirm menu option.

The Menu includes settings for~ Speed Beep, Trip B Data, Set Time, Set Date, See Radio, Measurement Unit, Language, Warning Volume, Key Vol,Pass Airbag, Courtesy Lights. Does this help?

Also looking for this for a 2010 KA Zetec.

Other posts in the forum talk about the 'secret' menu for the older KA or Focus etc. and explain how to hold in the trip reset whilst starting the car, this then allows you to cycle through DTC codes etc.

The new KA doesnt have a trip button on the dials, just the button on the stalk or menu button on dash. I have tried to follow the other directions but using the stalk button etc. but cannot get this menu to appear.

Only interested in reading off the DTC (diagnostic codes) to see if any are stored on the car.

Anyone managed to find it ?