Do Not Sell My Personal Information

K&N Induction Kit????

Hadleigh

Hi all, im new here :)

I wanted to find out which K&N induction kit would fit my 1999 Fiesta Zetec 1.25, it was registered in 30/04/1999 although i do not know which one would fit?

And how to fit it, if you could provide pictures and stuff that would be great.

Thanks

Hadleigh.

Also, i have heard rumours that they use slightly more petrol? but then have heard thats only when you put your foot down more?

Hi all, im new here :)

I wanted to find out which K&N induction kit would fit my 1999 Fiesta Zetec 1.25, it was registered in 30/04/1999 although i do not know which one would fit?

And how to fit it, if you could provide pictures and stuff that would be great.

Thanks

Hadleigh.

Also, i have heard rumours that they use slightly more petrol? but then have heard thats only when you put your foot down more?

looking to buy tommorow, can anyone give a proffesional answer ASAP please would be very grateful.

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=57-0347

click on that link and it wil show you how to install the part.

I've got it installed in my fiesa same reg and engine as yours will be about a 5 minute job. The k&n when you recieve it will always have an instruction manual in it anyway

depend how you drive car if you put your foot down and high revving it then it will but you dont hear the air filter till around 2000 revs. depends how it is installed to be honest my car does better on petrol now than i did when i had it standard.

hope this helps

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club