• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 billda

billda

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec 1.8 Duratec HE

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:53 PM

Focus 1.8 Zetec. Lost key code due to battery change. The card that came with the car does not seem to be the correct model. I have a Ford/blaupunkt TravelPilot Audio/Satnavthe card is for a FD5000. Dealer does not want to know, anything else I can try. Billda

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 antonyy2k

antonyy2k

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo LX 1.8 2002

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:13 PM

Hey all,

I'm the same, had the ECU replaced on the car and code in the owners manual doesn't seem to work.

Having read other threads, I've held 6 and the 1 to bring up the serial number, the display showed the following text:

DO MV 5H
70-02-00

If someone can run the keycode, that would be brilliant, many thanks

Antony

#3 antonyy2k

antonyy2k

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo LX 1.8 2002

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:17 PM

Hey all,

I'm the same, had the ECU replaced on the car and code in the owners manual doesn't seem to work.

Having read other threads, I've held 6 and the 1 to bring up the serial number, the display showed the following text:

DO MV 5H
70-02-00

If someone can run the keycode, that would be brilliant, many thanks

Antony

Apologies,

Mines not a Focus, its a Mondeo, radio model = 6000CD

#4 Johnboy554

Johnboy554

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8 Zetec
  • Year: 2000

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:39 PM

Hello all,

New bloke here with key code entry problems as well. I'm hoping someone can kindly help. I changed the battery on my 11 year old Focus and was prompted to enter the code, I have owned the car since new and the key code on the card in my logbook doesn't work! The CD/radio serial no is MO68648 (the key code which has failed to work 8 times is 6305. Can anyone help?

John

#5 alz

alz

Serial Poster

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Name: Alan
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus LX 1.8 TDCI
  • Year: 2005

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:02 PM

Hello all,

New bloke here with key code entry problems as well. I'm hoping someone can kindly help. I changed the battery on my 11 year old Focus and was prompted to enter the code, I have owned the car since new and the key code on the card in my logbook doesn't work! The CD/radio serial no is MO68648 (the key code which has failed to work 8 times is 6305. Can anyone help?

John

try this link it for radio numbers starting with M http://www.freefordr...o.uk/fordm.html

#6 Johnboy554

Johnboy554

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8 Zetec
  • Year: 2000

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:23 PM

try this link it for radio numbers starting with M http://www.freefordr...o.uk/fordm.html

Thanks Alz,

I tried this and it gives me the original code that I got with the car & radio from new - the radio will not accept it and the countdown begins again (now on 9 tries). Think I'll try the blokes at the Ford garage and see if I can appeal to their better nature...

Cheers anyway buddy.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users