Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Us Yer Wheels!

MilkshakeFiend

New alloys in the post, 6 weeks to arrive....went for a set of these......imo the only wheels that fit the fiesta that arent pure tack .....

Also look like the bbs ch's aswell ;)

Definitely get some pics when these are on plz! They look awesome. Now im torn between them and the momo thunders!

I'm really tempted for the Momo thunders in black. Although these are very nice too. Would love actual BBS CH's but they're the wrong fitting and pretty pricey.

how bout a set of these,

wheels.jpg

these are what are on me monde at the mo,

cleanday1.jpg

this was i have on me project car at the mo,

mmalloys12.jpg

mmalloys9.jpg

Definitely get some pics when these are on plz! They look awesome. Now im torn between them and the momo thunders!

yeah there the same wheels in the background except black, the wheels 7.5 inches instead of the standard 7inch 17" fiesta wheel, i think this is better cus it will save me buying spacers for them :P yeahh no sweat will get pics up asap, hopefully have my ap coilovers and stoffler diffuser and all on by then too :D

By the way, is there any other change besides buying rims and tires, that I have to do when changing from 15inch rims to 17 inch rims?

beatty36, you mentioned something about "spacers"

2011-05-14_18_43_02-1.jpg

booom this is mine gotta get some smaller tyres but they were brand new and free so cant complain

By the way, is there any other change besides buying rims and tires, that I have to do when changing from 15inch rims to 17 inch rims?

beatty36, you mentioned something about "spacers"

Yeahh spacers just move your wheels outwards each way - <<------>> gives it a better look but its all down to personal preference....also gives the car a better stance for better handling reportedly, need to try it first before i can vouch for this ;)

hi

How do i add a picture from my gallery or my pc

Jamie

img00037201106021812.jpg

This is smiley my fiesta titanium in the now very common vision blue

Standard Titanium 16" 6.5" wheels with Continental premium contact 2 195 45 16V on the front and Avon zv5's on rear

Jamie

229490_2022982090196_1113289235_2425651_6603284_n.jpg

Not the best photo but that's how she looks at the moment, need to get some red DMB's on them when I can be bothered!

• 3 weeks later...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/imag0101a.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/imag0100zu.jpg/

Got these 17" Fox FX004 with Toyo ts-1 tyres fully fitted with nuts and lockers for £488 from www.wheelandtyre.co.uk/ in stockport excellent service well recommended. To replace my 3 buckled alloys.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/imag0101a.jpg/

Got these 17" Fox FX004 with Toyo ts-1 tyres fully fitted with nuts and lockers for £488 from www.wheelandtyre.co.uk/ in stockport excellent service well recommended. To replace my 3 buckled alloys.

They look good and you paid a very good price. But the variety is not that great on their web page. What are the dimensions of the tires?

They look good but the variety is not that great on their web page. What are the dimensions of the tires?

205/40/17s.

They do have a good selection better to phone.

205/40/17s.

They do have a good selection better to phone.

So I guess that this is the most recommended option right (205/40/17) or 215.45.17?

So I guess that this is the most recommended option right (205/40/17) or 215.45.17?

Im not sure of the mechanics of tyre sizes maybe they affect the mph or turning area better asking someone in the know.

Im not sure of the mechanics of tyre sizes maybe they affect the mph or turning area better asking someone in the know.

I will. I was checking this web shop and they recommend 215.45.17 for the Fiesta.

http://www.alloywheels.com/search.asp?strKeywords=4x108%20et35,4x108%20et37,4x108%20et38,4x108%20et40,4x108%20et42,4x108%20et45&strSize=17%22&strSort=Low&pos=33&Make=Ford&Model=Fiesta%20Mk%206-7

can only see 205/40/17 on that page?

Sorry, my mistake. I was looking at one old document where I've saved some info about rims...

True, perfect size: 205-40-17

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club