Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk 7 Wheel Size Question

Forest Ford

Hi,

I am trying to buy a set of winter tyres with wheels for my 2011Fiesta Edge 1.4, which at the moment has 15" steel wheels as standard, with 195/50 tyres. Stamped on the standard wheel is 6Jx15 x 47,5. The wheels I have been looking at are described as JA8 1388ccm 71 kW BJ.: 10.2008-. Further description says they are 4-hole steel wheels: 15 inch 4 x 108.00 x 63.30 ET: 47.50.

All this is gobbledygook to me!! I am amazed at how many options there are four wheels! Can anyone tell me if these wheels will definitely fit my Mk7.

Thanks...

JA8 is the type designation for the 2008.75> Fiesta so providing that the description is correct then i cannot see why they would not fit

Well after much humming and harring, I've gone and done it - and the wheels fit fine! Four winter tyres including wheels for £360 all in. Quite happy with that, sure the price will go up in the autumn. Hope they're all they're cracked up to be when the winter weather comes!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club