Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hammerstein

Will These Fit My S-Max...?

1 post in this topic

Hi guys

I've bought an S-Max and a set of 18" alloys. Now I've found out the alloys are originally from a C-Max ('03-) and I want to make sure I can use them on my S-Max. The alloys are called "Ford C-Max 18" 5-spoke design Alloy Wheel" and they are 5x108 and the bolts go through the holes just fine. I tried fitting one on yesterday and drove a little with it, and it seemed ok. You can see the alloye here:

http://www.fordonlineparts.co.uk/product/Ford_C-Max_18%22_5-spoke_design_Alloy_Wheel_-_2003_onwards_-_1593728_F1593728-218

The reason why I don't just put all on is because the mounted tires have load capacity 91, which doesn't fit S-Max, so these will need to be changed.

Now alloy specs aren’t my strongest field, so I hope you can help me with advice on if these alloys be ok to my S-Max once I get the right tires on them? The specs of the tires currently on the alloys are: 235/40 R18 ET 55 91Y

Bye the way a guy told me to fit 235/45 on instead. If you have any thoughts on that I’d be even happier?

Thanks guys.

Adam