Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where's All My Loose Change Going!!

Harvey19

Money keeps falling out of my pocket whenever I wear my joggers! I can't seem to find it anywhere at all, I have examined the side of the seat, down the crack of the seat under the seat but nothing! Where on earth could it be disappearing to?!

Do you regularly have passengers in the back? :rolleyes:

Do you regularly have passengers in the back? :rolleyes:

Good one :D

Money keeps falling out of my pocket whenever I wear my joggers! I can't seem to find it anywhere at all, I have examined the side of the seat, down the crack of the seat under the seat but nothing! Where on earth could it be disappearing to?!

lol I know exactly what you mean. Everytime I hear a coin drop I think ohwell thats another one gone.

I bought the ash tray-coin holder on eBay and put it in the back cup holder between the two seats.I bought one when I had the mk6 as well but did not think to take it out when I sold it.

Haha no I don't but good point made ;) I really need to know where this change is going haha, coin-holder doesn't help because I always forget there is change in my pocket and thats when it falls out lol

I've had a few coins fall down the gap around the handbrake before! not sure if they're recoverable, never tried

Have you tried pullin on the flap on the bottom of the seat where the back wraps under

Yea I have :(

Try the door card pocket because ive lost a few hundred pennies down the gap and it friggin vibrates when i have the music on. Yeh the joggers are a nightmare my galaxy s 2 fell out the other day and scratched it to hell.

Theres a hole in the carpet under the sear where the air vent comes out of. U can pull the vent off and you might find them in that hole somewhere. The vents clip in.

Dont ask me how to put the vents back, because I pulled mine out because they were rattling lol

Air vents under the seat?

Probably the same place that has your missing socks ;)