#1 mk4fiestabecca

mk4fiestabecca

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: Rebecca
  • Ford Model: Mk4 Fiesta
  • Year: 1999

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:39 PM

Hi, im new to this whole members stuff, i was just hoping to get help with my car as i am female lol and dont know much about fiestas only had it a little while and only a few things have gone wrong with it, just the heater control valve was the main thing which i was told was a very common thing to go wrong and was very annoying as my car was constantly boiling hot!!! lol. But there are just little niggly things now, and also i want to modify it a little bit, its only mk4 1999, its not a zetec s, but it has a zetec engine so i want to make the body the zetec one!!
Hope everyone will be able to help me!

Thanks Guys

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Motocrossmad

Motocrossmad

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Name: stewart
  • Ford Model: Fiesta zetec s 1.6
  • Year: 2011

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:55 PM

welcome to the site, wish i could help you with the heating problem. how about opening the windows :lol:
as per uaual tho, get some pics up :)

#3 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,063 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:01 PM

Hi, im new to this whole members stuff, i was just hoping to get help with my car as i am female lol and dont know much about fiestas only had it a little while and only a few things have gone wrong with it, just the heater control valve was the main thing which i was told was a very common thing to go wrong and was very annoying as my car was constantly boiling hot!!! lol. But there are just little niggly things now, and also i want to modify it a little bit, its only mk4 1999, its not a zetec s, but it has a zetec engine so i want to make the body the zetec one!!
Hope everyone will be able to help me!

Thanks Guys

Hi welcome :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users