Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake Light Fuse / Ac Problem

robkenyon

Ive recently bought a 52 plate Ford Mondeo Estate 2.0 TTDi, at first the aircon did not work, not only the aircon but there was no response from the vents at all, no matter what number I put it on no air came out, the hot / cool function didn't work and the aircon and recycled air light didnt work either... I checked all the fuses that I thought would be relevant but couldn't find anything blown. So I took off the centre console and removed the aircon system front panel and vent switches etc, gave it a good clean and checked all the connections. I then put it all back together and hey presto It was all working fine. The I noticed the all the brake lights were out, check all the bulbs which were all fine so checked the fuse and that had blown, changed it and it was working fine again. The other day I turned on the air con / vent system and it had gone again, no response on anything, just a low cold air that constantly comes out of the windcreen vent... no heat no matter what settings it on. Then today i've noticed the brake lights have all gone again! I imagine its the fuse but not had chance to check it yet...

Anyone else had anything similar? Or any body any ideas of how I can fix this? I know its probably a connection issue somewhere down the line!

Thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club