Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 2008 Wiring Diagram

focus 1.8 tdci

anybody got a audio wiring diagram or know what colour the speaker wires are on the back of the standard head unit in a 2008 focus zetec tdci(facelift), think the radio is a 6000cd ?

or know where to get them on net (for free lol~)

cheers

anybody got a audio wiring diagram or know what colour the speaker wires are on the back of the standard head unit in a 2008 focus zetec tdci(facelift), think the radio is a 6000cd ?

or know where to get them on net (for free lol~)

cheers

Hi,

According to the Ha**es Manual for Ford Focus Diesel54-09Registration (2005-2009) The Audio Diagram is as follows:

LH Front Speaker 1: c442/7 Grey/Red from stereo Grey onSpeaker = Positive Cable

LH Front Speaker 2: c442/3 White/Red from stereo- White onSpeaker = Negative

RH Front Speaker 1: c442/6 Grey/Black from stereo Grey onSpeaker = Positive

RH Front Speaker 2: c442/2White/Black from stereo White on Speaker = Negative

LH Rear Door Speaker 1: c442/8 Grey/White from stereo-Grey/Whiteon Speaker= Positive

LH Rear Door Speaker2: c442/4 White/Violet from stereo White/Violet on Speaker = Negative

RH Rear Door Speaker 1: c442/5 Grey from stereo- Grey/Whiteon Speaker = Positive

RH Rear Door Speaker 2: c442/1 white from stereoWhite/Violet on Speaker = Negative

I can provide reference for the remaining cables ifrequired, i would list them all now bit it takes time to copy it on to text, soi will only put it on here if you need it mate.

The C references for example: C442/5 should be visiblblyprinted on the connector block when you remove it from the stereo system as faras i am aware, also references such as white/violet refers to the wire beingstriped both colours, not that the cable is one of either colour.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club