Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnH

Air Con Knackered

2 posts in this topic

hey folks,

just another thing to add to my list. went to kwikfit to take advantage and see if i could get a free regas... anyways it was free. after about half an hour the guy came back and said "bad news, the machine has detected a leak and has aborted". "Nice one!" came to mind.

anyways i emailed one of my local Jennings dealers for a quote for them to take a look...£65 for a regas and leak test...can hardly complain. so booked it in for the 4th july.

anyways from reading a few threads and other sites, people claim on the mk1 focus the pipes were known for cracking...is this the same on a mk2?

hey folks,

just another thing to add to my list. went to kwikfit to take advantage and see if i could get a free regas... anyways it was free. after about half an hour the guy came back and said "bad news, the machine has detected a leak and has aborted". "Nice one!" came to mind.

anyways i emailed one of my local Jennings dealers for a quote for them to take a look...£65 for a regas and leak test...can hardly complain. so booked it in for the 4th july.

anyways from reading a few threads and other sites, people claim on the mk1 focus the pipes were known for cracking...is this the same on a mk2?

possibly most likely a pipe or a seal has went