#1 Olut

Olut

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: obecne
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8
  • Year: 1999

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:13 PM

Dear all, I am a fresh owner of 1999 1.8 16V Focus. I am looking for a downloadable service/repair manual for the car in English (Haynes, Porter, anything better than locally available manuals). Pls note that the paper versions can not be considered due to silly international postage. After some serious googling, I am left helpless. Is there a web page available showing isometric drawings of the car, e.g. similar to Fiatīs Eper? Any ideas are appreciated.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 johnH

johnH

Ford Enthusiast

• 1,091 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 Zetec 1.8 TDCI (Climate)
  • Year: 2006
Contributor

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:08 PM

there is ford etis, which will allow to you create a list of what needs servicing at a certain age and mileage, also lets you check if there are any recalls outstanding

#3 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 15,294 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:09 AM

with some looking you may find a manual or two but they are hard to come by. I would suggest for maintenance - buy a Haynes manual! for servicing, as JohnH said, use Ford Etis put your number plate in and press generate schedule, everything you need is on the main page their.

The MK1's you can readily download the owners manual / sound system manuals online with a good old search of google, so with the combination of these three resources it should help!

#4 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,142 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:48 PM

with some looking you may find a manual or two but they are hard to come by. I would suggest for maintenance - buy a Haynes manual! for servicing, as JohnH said, use Ford Etis put your number plate in and press generate schedule, everything you need is on the main page their.

The MK1's you can readily download the owners manual / sound system manuals online with a good old search of google, so with the combination of these three resources it should help!

Ive got the Haynes for the Mk2 and Mk2.5 if any one needs any quick guides i can copy from the book.:)

#5 bobmartin

bobmartin

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 1.6 tdci
  • Year: 2010

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

Hi Lenny,

I have ford focus 1.6 tdci zetec. I wish to clean the EGR value on my car but i have no idea where to find it or what it look like. I would be very grateful if you can send me a guilde for it.

Many thanks inadvance

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users