Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Maintenance/repair Manuals For Download

Olut

Dear all, I am a fresh owner of 1999 1.8 16V Focus. I am looking for a downloadable service/repair manual for the car in English (Haynes, Porter, anything better than locally available manuals). Pls note that the paper versions can not be considered due to silly international postage. After some serious googling, I am left helpless. Is there a web page available showing isometric drawings of the car, e.g. similar to Fiat´s Eper? Any ideas are appreciated.

there is ford etis, which will allow to you create a list of what needs servicing at a certain age and mileage, also lets you check if there are any recalls outstanding

with some looking you may find a manual or two but they are hard to come by. I would suggest for maintenance - buy a Haynes manual! for servicing, as JohnH said, use Ford Etis put your number plate in and press generate schedule, everything you need is on the main page their.

The MK1's you can readily download the owners manual / sound system manuals online with a good old search of google, so with the combination of these three resources it should help!

with some looking you may find a manual or two but they are hard to come by. I would suggest for maintenance - buy a Haynes manual! for servicing, as JohnH said, use Ford Etis put your number plate in and press generate schedule, everything you need is on the main page their.

The MK1's you can readily download the owners manual / sound system manuals online with a good old search of google, so with the combination of these three resources it should help!

Ive got the Haynes for the Mk2 and Mk2.5 if any one needs any quick guides i can copy from the book.:)

• 1 year later...

Hi Lenny,

I have ford focus 1.6 tdci zetec. I wish to clean the EGR value on my car but i have no idea where to find it or what it look like. I would be very grateful if you can send me a guilde for it.

Many thanks inadvance

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club