Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Have Vcm Software For Fiesta?

corey-jones

Im just looking to see if anyone has the ability and the software to try to change the ecu to add traction control?

I have found the right wire and have bought a traction control button from ford and connected all that up. But it hasnt worked. i have the light on my dashboard and the wire is correctly connectd up and the led is working and so im assuming its recieving power. if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

I'm sure you already know this, but just in case you don't, the button has to be held in for around a second rather than just being pressed to disable TC. No disrespect, just ruling out the simplest option :P. I believe other people have simply fitted the button and it's worked (that was on a german forum though, so the ecu could be different).

I'm sure you already know this, but just in case you don't, the button has to be held in for around a second rather than just being pressed to disable TC. No disrespect, just ruling out the simplest option :P. I believe other people have simply fitted the button and it's worked (that was on a german forum though, so the ecu could be different).

I did this today, I get the light on the switch illuminating, dash light on and ESP OFF in the information display. Now whether it is actually doing anything other than just displaying info, that's another question?

Jim

I've only ever turned mine off in the snow when I needed to in order to get up a bit of a slope (not that I managed to without a push mind you!), seeing as there isn't any at the moment the only other way I can see of testing it is to pull away quickly in the wet. Not good for the tyres though!

the only other way I can see of testing it is to pull away quickly in the wet. Not good for the tyres though!

I'll just imagine it's OK, and wait for the snow. The Fiesta was a mare in the snow compared to other cars I've had, even my MX-5 performed better going up slopes so I don't think it's my driving

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have a copy of the ids software but dont have a vcm module. I would like to try and get the use of one to try and activate my bluetooth module

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club