Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Armrest For Fiesta Mk7

AdamC11

Thanks for the extra info, good to hear. My main concern was the occasions you apply the handbrake for long lights etc and if the rest obstructed too much (which tbf are few and far between). Appreciate the quick opinion and all the photos though, much obliged.

Yeah as above, thanks for the extra pics Nathan :)

Looks good, could we have a pic from the rear seats and a close up of how it fits to the rear cup holder/centre console ...just next time you have your camera out :) cheers

There's some close-ups of the armrest on amazon - looks like it attaches to the floor not to the cup holder which is different to the US version...

41lZOvurYuL._SS400_.jpg

I'm not keen on the metal frame and the cushion top doesn't match the fabric in my car ... possibly I'm being too fussy but for £99 I'd expect something that looks like it's part of the car.

There's some close-ups of the armrest on Amazon - looks like it attaches to the floor not to the cup holder which is different to the US version...

41lZOvurYuL._SS400_.jpg

I'm not keen on the metal frame and the cushion top doesn't match the fabric in my car ... possibly I'm being too fussy but for £99 I'd expect something that looks like it's part of the car.

I'm not a fan of the back section either. My cheap-o one from eBay looks more factory fitted (if you ignore the differing shade of plastic) and I reckon it would be better for centre-rear passenger knee room too.

IMG_0396.jpg

Still, its nice to have another option when choosing arm rests for the euro fez :)

Unless ford do an arm rest for the fiesta I don't think any after market one looks good at all.The stinking great girder on the Boomerang one is horrid.The others are just not the right colour for the fiesta trim.

Unless ford do an arm rest for the fiesta I don't think any after market one looks good at all.The stinking great girder on the Boomerang one is horrid.The others are just not the right colour for the fiesta trim.

Granted mines not the exact shade (it does look slighty better in the flesh), but after driving my dads armrest-less fiesta the other day for the first time the centre just seemed so empty and incomplete. If I ever ended up with another fiesta I'd definatly have to add an armrest to that too, perfect or not.

they both look like they'll collapse when i lean on them. the boomerang especially :(

they both look like they'll collapse when i lean on them. the boomerang especially

Mikester you are talking complete rubbish, as this is the only armrest that won't collapse and holds my weight easily with only a bit of flex, Yeah its going to flex if swing off it!!!

cheers

hardly talking rubbish am i when i said "it looks", i was observing not stating fact.

the fact it flexes is a bit of a negative don't you think? i'm not a fatty and not planning to take the mick but i wana be leaning on it when cruising on the motorway, if its gonna dip then its no good for mikey

...Mines for resting my arm on only... (lol)

I've noticed wen a couple of other people have drove my car theyve rested most of theyre weight on it to adjust their seating position or leaned on it when getting out and there was side movement (as I haven't fixed it permanently - and haven't needed to), but there was no down movement from what I noticed.

At the end of the day I only paid 50 quid for an item that's fit for purpose, makes me more comfortable when driving and can be removed without a trace for selling on the car.

Paul. (one happy customer). ;-)

I didn't like it at first but I see how that the silver parts match up with those one the steering wheel and door pulls. I would be interested but my car has the read leather and it wouldn't match.

I didn't like it at first but I see how that the silver parts match up with those one the steering wheel and door pulls. I would be interested but my car has the read leather and it wouldn't match.

Have you seen the pictures at the start of this thread Pumpkin steve, I have the red/plum cloth interior and I have the armrest which matches my interior and looks great. If interested I will be able to source you one a little cheaper.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Myself and my friend both got the Boomerang Armrest for our Fiesta's, £99 each including delivery from amazon to Dublin.

I'm delighted with my purchase, it is at just the right height, and it is nice and sturdy, not a flimsy job. Transforms the seat into an armchair!

Easy install with good pictured instructions.

Highly recommended.

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

Fords do sell an armrest for the Mk7 Fiesta, I saw it advertised this week for a very good price of £70 plus £7 postage.

I called my local dealer today and they sell it at the full price of £100 inc vat, but the guy said they had never sold one. This is the link for the offer I found.

http://www.caraccessoriesplus.co.uk/product/ford-fiesta-armrest.html

Hope this is of some help to somebody.

• Like 1