Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Said Goodbye On Thursday

Inked

After 2.5 years of owning the Fiesta and 2 previous Fords (Puma 1.7 and Focus 1.8) I traded in at my local Audi dealership for a new A4 Black Edition 2.0l TDI.

Couldn't be happier with it so far, hoping that I have more luck with this car than the Fiesta and that the 19" rims are a bit stronger than the 17" rims I had on the Ford.

Bye-bye to this

IMG_0044.jpg

Hello to this

IMG_1184.jpg

After 2.5 years of owning the Fiesta and 2 previous Fords (Puma 1.7 and Focus 1.8) I traded in at my local Audi dealership for a new A4 Black Edition 2.0l TDI.

Couldn't be happier with it so far, hoping that I have more luck with this car than the Fiesta and that the 19" rims are a bit stronger than the 17" rims I had on the Ford.

You've made a good choice, since Audi is really good brand. Not the biggest fan of the A4, but the car looks nice!

Anyway, were you disappointed with the Fiesta?

You've made a good choice, since Audi is really good brand. Not the biggest fan of the A4, but the car looks nice!

Anyway, were you disappointed with the Fiesta?

Cheers, I really liked the Fiesta when we first bought it but as time went by I was getting more and frustrated with the few problems we had. It was also starting to feel a bit small and underpowered (being the older 90bhp engine didn't help). The A4 feels much safer to overtake in and is very comfortable for the type of journeys we do which are mainly motorway miles.

Cheers, I really liked the Fiesta when we first bought it but as time went by I was getting more and frustrated with the few problems we had. It was also starting to feel a bit small and underpowered (being the older 90bhp engine didn't help). The A4 feels much safer to overtake in and is very comfortable for the type of journeys we do which are mainly motorway miles.

Totally get your point. Were the problems major or minor? As for the small and underpowered, I once again get it, since the 2.0 turbo that you have on the A4 is really nice one and also the size is far from the Fiesta.

Totally get your point. Were the problems major or minor? As for the small and underpowered, I once again get it, since the 2.0 turbo that you have on the A4 is really nice one and also the size is far from the Fiesta.

All minor problems, seatbelt warning and engine management lights coming on, did go through three front wheels due to potholes. It was a shame cos overall the Fiesta is a really nice car.

It was also a struggle for my OAP parents getting into the back when I was giving them lifts due to it being a three door.

I ind getting anyone in the back of a three door car is a bit of a faff which is why I bought the five door model. Unfortunate to hear about your problems with the fiesta, but good choice on the Audi. Hopefully you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

All minor problems, seatbelt warning and engine management lights coming on, did go through three front wheels due to potholes. It was a shame cos overall the Fiesta is a really nice car.

It was also a struggle for my OAP parents getting into the back when I was giving them lifts due to it being a three door.

If there were minors then I feel relaxed because I've recently got mine two weeks ago. As for the interior size, no comparison between the Fiesta and the A4. :)

If I am totally honest I bought the Fiesta because I wanted to get a new car, not because I was a Ford fan, that's why I hope I won't regret my choice.

Enjoy your new car!

Nice new car!! - can we have an interior pic plz? :P

6657c532.jpg

Not the best as it was taken in the garage with my phone

• Like 1

Looks very premium. Nice upgrade <_< lol ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club