Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Mk7 Specs

GeorgeZS

I'm not sure if anyone has seen or heard but Ford are amending the various Fiesta Models, They have a done a few updates; carpeted the rear back seats; chrome interior door handles; new Zetec will benefit from 15" alloys in the style of the optional Zetec S 17" alloys as standard; DAB Radio will be offered on all series; The Titanium benefits from a new Chrome Strip on the Front Upper Grille and finally my favourite the 'Metal' in place of the S1600 ..

• 1.6 134ps Ti VCT engine.

• The will be a Limited run of 1000 units.

• NEW body kit, featuring silver painted elements in the front bumper, chrome look fog lights and a dual

chrome exhaust.

• Black 17" alloys will be standard, Silver versions will be optional.

• Black leather seats with silver contrast stitching (heated seats as standard)

• Leather handbrake

• Leather gear knob

Outside.png

Interior.png

Exhaust.png

Do you know when this comes into effect? im sure someone else on this site said the DAB will be fitted to vehicles made in july/august free of charge. just my car was ordered 3 weeks ago now and a build date has not been confirmed, will be mid to late july anyway. will i get the DAB fitted to mine? or because i ordered the car earlier i wont be entitled to it? any help is appreciated

I'm liking that interior

• Like 1

Do you know when this comes into effect? im sure someone else on this site said the DAB will be fitted to vehicles made in july/august free of charge. just my car was ordered 3 weeks ago now and a build date has not been confirmed, will be mid to late july anyway. will i get the DAB fitted to mine? or because i ordered the car earlier i wont be entitled to it? any help is appreciated

"Ford is offering a launch incentive, whereby all series during July/August build will have DAB radio as standard." As far as I know all the other amendments take action form July the 4th, so hopefully yours is built after then, contact your dealer see what they say regarding the build date.

thanks i will give them a call this week. If they play dumb to the whole new spec thing where should i tell them to check to confirm. just dealer portal? or is there anywhere online i can print off and take in as proof. many thanks.

when i get an answer i will let you know

A few observations:

That Fiesta Metal's paint looks matte? Is this a new colour or?

I like the interior too, seems like they've sprayed all the silver plastics, into a glossy black :)

Full leather steering wheel!?

I think I prefer the current sport grill to the one shown on the picture, just looks like the standard one lined in chrome.

With a few tweaks I think this car could look really good

I like the interior too, seems like they've sprayed all the silver plastics, into a glossy black :)

I guess it's down to personal taste but I do like the look of the interior, reminds me of a line from Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy...

"Every time I press one of these black controls, labelled in black on a black background, a little black light lights up black to let me know I've done it."

thanks i will give them a call this week. If they play dumb to the whole new spec thing where should i tell them to check to confirm. just dealer portal? or is there anywhere online i can print off and take in as proof. many thanks.

when i get an answer i will let you know

I had a copy emailed to me it, it was Ford product news, however after reading i deleted it from my inbox, apologies and ok good luck and let us know how you get on !

I had a copy emailed to me it, it was Ford product news, however after reading i deleted it from my inbox, apologies and ok good luck and let us know how you get on !

What's the official name of this model?

Any word from Ford as to when (if?) the Powershift will be available in the UK?

I guess it's down to personal taste but I do like the look of the interior, reminds me of a line from Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy...

"Every time I press one of these black controls, labelled in black on a black background, a little black light lights up black to let me know I've done it."

LOL Luv it :D

I too am also liking the look of that interior, black, black & just a bit more black with a smidge of black thrown in for good measure.

Let's hope this guy doesn't see it :lol:

Spoke to dealers today, confirmed my car will have DAB fitted with usb and voice control, new style woven head lines and interior styling upgrades. (chrome door handles, air vent surrounds and buttons. Car has been scheduled for august 6th delivery and will be at ford fair on 7th aug if anyone wants to come see it. Wil get pics posted asap whn it arrives :)

Thanks guys for the info

• 4 weeks later...

Fiesta Centura Specification

The vehicles will be based off a Zetec 1.25L 82PS Petrol & will only be available in Panther Black

Exterior features to differentiate it from a standard Zetec as shown in attachment 1.:

• Panther Black metallic paint with contrasting Moondust Silver Door Mirror Cappings

• LED Daytime Running Lights (Dealer Fit – supplied by MS Design)

• 16" alloys

Interior features to improve comfort and convenience:

• DAB Radio with bluetooth and USB

• Lumbar Support

• Rear View Camera

• Rear Parking Sensors

• Automatic Headlights, windscreen wipers and dimming mirror

• Front and Rear Velour Floor mats

These vehicles will be centrally wholesaled and no further options are available on these vehicles.

On The Road Prices:

Fiesta Centura 1.25L 82PS Petrol 3 Door - £13,395

Fiesta Centura 1.25L 82PS Petrol 5 Door - £13,995

Important:- LED daytime running lights are a compulsory Dealer fit action.

Please refer to the ordering/fitment process in attachment 1 & 2. <--- :lol:

Centura.png

Centura.png

I was almost sure that Ford will use these LED system for the new editions or facelift Fiesta cars, but honestly I find them somehow "outside" the design of the car...but that's just my opinion...

I was almost sure that Ford will use these LED system for the new editions or facelift Fiesta cars, but honestly I find them somehow "outside" the design of the car...but that's just my opinion...

Yes it would look a lot better if it was more integrated into the bumper, but the reason is because it requires to be retro fitted by the dealer :lol:

Yes it would look a lot better if it was more integrated into the bumper, but the reason is because it requires to be retro fitted by the dealer :lol:

I like the Canadian version, looks much much better.

It flattens the subtle crease below the headlamps, which softens to face of the whole car, which is bad imo. Also they look too high, DRL's look good, but only in the right places. I think for the fiesta that should be in the lower grill, or around the fog lamp area.

I think for the fiesta that should be in the lower grill

Yeah me too! Not like I'm bias or anything... ;)

261967_10150363314128438_513878437_10122577_1067873_n.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah me too! Not like I'm bias or anything... ;)

261967_10150363314128438_513878437_10122577_1067873_n.jpg

Looks interesting :)

The vehicles will be based off a Zetec 1.25L 82PS Petrol & will only be available in Panther Black

Exterior features to differentiate it from a standard Zetec as shown in attachment 1.:

• Panther Black metallic paint with contrasting Moondust Silver Door Mirror Cappings

• LED Daytime Running Lights (Dealer Fit – supplied by MS Design)

• 16" Alloys

Interior features to improve comfort and convenience:

• DAB Radio with Bluetooth and USB

• Lumbar Support

• Rear View Camera

• Rear Parking Sensors

• Automatic Headlights, windscreen wipers and dimming mirror

• Front and Rear Velour Floor Mats

These vehicles will be centrally wholesaled and no further options are available on these vehicles.

On The Road Prices:

Fiesta Centura 1.25L 82PS Petrol 3 Door - £13,395

Fiesta Centura 1.25L 82PS Petrol 5 Door - £13,995

Important:- LED daytime running lights are a compulsory Dealer fit action.

Please refer to the ordering/fitment process in attachment 1 & 2. <--- :lol:

Centura.png

where is the ordering/fitment process attachments 1 & 2 for the ms design led lights

the reason is because it requires to be retro fitted by the dealer :lol:

So could these be fitted to our fiestas for example if we went to a dealer who ordered some.

( which I'd be very tempted to do if they'd looked a bit better)

So could these be fitted to our fiestas for example if we went to a dealer who ordered some.

( which I'd be very tempted to do if they'd looked a bit better)

Don't see any reason why they wouldn't...

They are expensive I've ordered some for my fiesta 2 days ago they are £432.00 just for the LED DRLS colour coded in vision blue then you'll have to pay ford to have them fitted, I will post pictures of before and after when I get them fitted some time in september and with the total price that I paid for them and fitting

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club